Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blog Lovin'



When I created this blog, I meant to solely write about books that have been turned into movies. Well, it turns out that the actual act of reading books that have been turned into movies takes up quite a chunk of time. Who knew?

One thing that I do make time for every day is the blogs that I read. They are mostly home décor/DIY blogs, but I do occasionally throw in the humor blog and foodie blog.  I thought it would be nice to shed some light on my daily reads.

My number one read is a  “Do It Yourself” blog that highlights various home updates that a young couple has done to their ranch style house. I read this blog everyday. Twice a day. I don’t feel like my day has been complete without seeing what Sherry and John from Young House Love have been up to.

They recently wrote a DIY book and it has been selling like hotcakes. I hope to receive it for Christmas! Fingers crossed!

These next four blogs are in no particular order. I love them all.

Bower Power is a blog about a growing family. Katie just had a baby and he is super adorable! They are in the home stretch of a kitchen renovation that I have tuned in for every step of the way.

Honey We’re Home and Honey We’re Healthy are two blogs run by one talented lady named Megan! The first is a home décor blog and highlights various home projects. Plus her closet is absolutely to die for. The second blog is how she has gotten in shape and she shares healthy recipes and work out tips.


Hi Sugarplum! is home décor/DIY blog and she has a very pizazzie style! Cassie knows how to make things pop and has great tips on organization! She recently turned her hallway into a mudroom for her family to store backpacks, coats, mittens, and other items that can clutter a home.

Last but not least is a new addition to my blog roll. Nice Girl Notes is a hilarious tell it like it is blog that can make me laugh like no other. Roo draws these hilarious ink drawings. She seriously cracks me up!

Now go check out these blogs! And if you want to check out my sister and I's new blog you can check it out too :) Acres & Richmond 

No comments:

Post a Comment