Monday, November 26, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2


Now that I have seen the last movie in The Twilight Saga I will gladly chime in.

For starters, I am one of those moviegoers who either hates a movie so much that I feel major disappointment when I walk out... cough cough New Moon cough cough.... OR I love it so much that I immediately want to go see it again/ Google its DVD release date. 

I can proudly tell you that I loved Breaking Dawn Part 2! I'll shout it at the top of the Empire State Building and I won't care who hears me.

via 
For those of you in the back with the grumbling under your breath comments "O my gosh, how can she like that? It was such a waste of two hours." All I have to say is haters gonna hate.

Everyone has to have a guilty pleasure. Pinterest, the Real Housewives series, brownies, and Twilight just happen to be a few of mine. 

Before I went and saw the movie, I was skeptical it could muster up the same kind of emotions that the book gave me. The sadness, the anxiety, the jump-off-a-cliff-I-can't-turn-the-next-page-in-fear of-what-happens-next feeling that only makes you want to keep reading until its over. The movie did a pretty good job of this.

I won't say it conjured up the exact same intensity of feelings because "the twist" gives you a whole new set of emotions. 

I honestly don't think they could have made the battle scene without "the twist." It blew my mind.

And for those of you wondering: Were there any shirtless Jacob shots?

 Oh yes, there was. He strips right down to his skivvies in one of the scenes. Sadly, that was the only shirtless Jacob scene in the entire movie! 

There were definitely some “take it off” comments yelled throughout the theatre.

When the credits rolled, I felt a pang of sadness, but then I turned to my sister and asked “Can we go see it again tomorrow?” J

No comments:

Post a Comment