Friday, October 26, 2012

Eclispe


This post has quite a few pictures in it just to warn you! So if you haven't crossed "watch the third movie of twilight" off your list you probably live under a rock or you just don't watch a lot of tv/movies. So read with caution…



            This movie was a little better than New Moon. When I walked out of the theatre after New Moon I was totally devastated with how much I hated it. After watching Eclipse, I walked out of the theatre feeling only half disappointed. We finally get to hear about how Alice and Jasper met. I just wished there was more of a back story on their story line. I guess I'll have to blame Stephanie Meyer on that issue!

            Eclipse, the book, was longgg. I enjoyed it, but it was lonng. My favorite part was the struggle between Bella being best friends with Jacob and totally devastatingly in love with Edward. It was an easy read and entertaining in a sitting by the pool and I need a book to read sort of way.

            The movie went along with the storyline pretty well. I wasn’t a fan of how the movie started. It made me think that I walked into the wrong movie with all the quick cuts, dark shots, and screaming creating a totally different vibe than what I got from the beginning of the book. The major pain that I forgot to mention in my review on New Moon was that they changed the actress that plays Victoria from Rachelle Lefevre to Bryce Dallas Howard. Both fierce red heads, but they look nothing alike.

 via


            I mean come on? Did they not think the audience wouldn’t notice? It’s not a film that you have to pay too close attention to in order to follow along, but give us some credit!
           
            Overall, I treat the twilight series like candy. I love to eat it up and just can’t stop! November is fast approaching and I am in eager anticipation for the final installment of the series. Stay tuned for my breakdown of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment